- Automated Steam login using specified credentials
- Automatic shutdown of Steam when a game exits
- Automatic cleanup of steamapps\username directories
- Centralized caching of custom maps and other data for some games
- Automatically disables SteamCloud, video driver updates, and shortcuts
- Dynamic PUF configuration
This loader specializes in running ANY Steam game. This loader helps in automating the login and launching of games via Steam, while keeping the Steam UI hidden from the user. The loader monitors any game that is launched, and waits for it to exit, and then shuts down Steam, freeing up the account so that another customer can use it. The loader also scrubs leftover user data, and has the ability to centralize the cache for maps and saved games. It also integrates the -cafeapplaunch command, which solves file corruption issues that can arise when trying to play the same game on multiple accounts on the same PC.